Saturday, March 10, 2007

sleep and feeding

So we slept a solid 3-4 hours last night. woo hoo! I will force Liz to sleep again sometime this morning or afternoon for an hour, maybe a couple runs like that.



Baby is still feeding, stubbornly. Doing little supplements with formula as needed, but weight and color seems good so far.



Me? Thanks for asking! I'm still in a sleep deficet, which I know will always be true, but I'd like to, while we are in the hospital with a nursery and staff to watch her, to try and get in my sleep before we go home and that window disappears.



It would be nice to leave the hospital, but at the same time, any of the nurses are equipped to answer any questions we have, from feeding, changing, scheduling, as well as Liz's health questions. Plus, with the nursery, we have an automatic "watch her for a while, I'm sleeping" resource that we won't really have when we leave.



So it's mixed feelings about this place. Everyone on staff is awesome tho!



________________________________________

Tim Miranda - Software Engineer - Pegasystems

* (617) 866-6402 / + (yahoo) miratim

No comments:

Post a Comment