Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Girl in Motion

I went to perpetual motion during the February vacation week to hang out with my friend, Matteo. We had lots of fun playing in the sandbox, playing on the giant choo-choo train and going for a swing ride....well, really I only enjoyed the swing ride for a few minutes and then I kept telling Mommy "all done", but it seemed to take her more than a second to respond. Mommy really needs to step up her reaction times.


me having some coffee in the train's kitchen

me in the sandbox. Matteo is behind me trying to climb ontop of that other little boy
Posted by Picasa


This past weekend I went with my Mommy and Daddy to the Museum of Science again. I had a great time. I know where everything I like is now. I like taking Mommy and Daddy through the museum to see all the stuffed animals, the butterflies, the mythical creatures exhibit and now the new frog exhibit. It was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment