Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas time at the grandparents

Tonight we went over to Papa and Gramma's house for christmas dinner and presents. They had a really cool tree with lots of neat decorations on it, and it also came with one live kitty at its base most of the night.



I immediately found the toys that papa and gramma keep for us grandkids and spread them out all over the floor.



I also got play with my cousin Miranda - she's really fun and likes to play chase and hide and seek. We chased each other around the house probably for about a bazillion hours, and we were both not ready for sleepy even though it was late!



This year was the first year I got to open presents all by myself - daddy would tell me to pull on the wrapping paper, and I got to tear it all off without getting in trouble! One of my presents was a cool jack in a box. You turn this thing and it plays music and then the lid pops open and then daddy gets scared. I'm not sure why it scared him so much - the clown looks very nice and friendly! The clown even told me that everything floats in the box, which sounds like lots of fun!


We all had a great time at my grandparents' house. After, we got to go home and celebrate the 5th night of hanukkah by lighting more candles, singing, and then opening even more presents!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment