Saturday, December 20, 2008

Warm inside, cold outside

This weekend we got a pretty good dumping of snow: about 8 inches on Friday, and another inch on Saturday. We are expecting to get another 8 inches or so on Sunday!

I stayed inside all weekend. It was nice and warm in the house, especially when I sat on the gas furnace known as "a-boof":


Meanwhile, daddy labored away outside, keeping the roof clear of ice and the driveway clear of snow. Daddy is super happy about his new toy, a 26" 2-stage 8 horsepower snow thrower. It means he can spend more time inside with me when it's cold and snowy out! Although, I don't know what eight horsies have to do with this, because I certainly didn't see any outside when I watched Daddy cleaning up.


We were supposed to go visit a friend of Mommy and Daddy's that just had a little baby of their own. I love babies, although this one is too tiny for me to play with. Unfortunately the weather and daddy's stuffy nose kept us here at home because little babies don't like stuffy noses.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment